Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WholeHearted Home Wednesdays & Featured Faves

Click the Pic!!


If you hurry...and choose Priority Mail, you should get your Lilla Rose Flexi's before Christmas. But you'd better hurry as mail takes longer this time of year!! These will make the perfect gift!! 


Click the Pic!!



Did you read my latest post (before this one, lol)??
This really isn't hard to make AT. ALL.
So hop on over to read this post!!
Click the pic!!



WholeHearted Featured Faves

I truly would have liked to feature each and every one of you!! I chose to feature those posts that spoke deeply to my heart this week. 



Women Abiding shared:



A Note Wedged into the Window on My Van



I'd LOVE you to leave a comment!!

Since I live out 'in-the-sticks'... friends, like you are a long ways away!!
Sooo, I'd love you to follow me on: 

Don't forget to linkup your favorite posts:



~Judith~

Print Friendly and PDF


WholeHearted Home Wednesday 

Linkup #21

Time has flown by and it's time to share again!!

I love reading the posts you link, so hurry, hurry, hurry and linkup.

Keep your posts family-friendly on topics such as:

Mothering
Marriage is for Keeps
Homemaking
Homeschooling
From Your Kitchen
Organizing your Home
Gardening
Mom's Sharing Jesus
And any way you have
WholeHeartedly served Christ in your Home!!
  1. Keep each post honoring to God.
  2. Post as many posts as you'd like.
  3. Remember the purpose is for community; and women love conversation!! So, please visit at least one blogger who posted on my Linky Party :-)
  4. Be sure to link back to WholeHearted Home.
  5. This Linky Party is open until Saturdays at 11:59pm
  6. Thank you from the bottom of my heart as each of your posts are always such a blessing to me and other ladies. Happy linking! 
Thanks for dropping by!!!
Comments make my day!!

5 comments:

  1. Judith, your blog looks great! Thanks so much for hosting the linkup... so many delightful ladies to get to know!
    Blessings to you, friend!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for hosting such a fun link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judith...thank you for the party. I want to share your blog link up on my site but cannot grab the photo as is. Do you have a code I could use? Just wondering. Praying you have a blessed and warm weekend sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so welcome. And thanks for commenting. I am going to see if I can send the picture to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure do enjoy linking up with you! Thank you for linking up with me, too! Sadly it is being put on hold for now so I can spend more time with my family. But I promise not to be a stranger!

    ReplyDelete

If you have gone a little way ahead, O friend, call back --
Twill cheer my heart and help my feet along the stony track.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...