Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Cheesecake


I absolutely love to make cheesecakes!! I brought four to a church Christmas dinner last year. Each of the four were a different kind. 


Here is a Pumpkin Cheesecake that I found recently when I didn't have all the ingredients for a pumpkin pie. I took this to a baby shower for our pastor's daughter with a theme of "A Pumpkin Is On Its Way!" The cream cheese gives this a milder taste for those not crazy about pumpkin. Yummy!! I wish I had a piece to have with my tea right now!! 
The fellowship was great, and the food was scrumptious!!
On the tables are mason jars with cute little ties around the rim made out of different types of ribbons. The ora
nge and red
 is food coloring with little taper candles floating in the water. So pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have gone a little way ahead, O friend, call back --
Twill cheer my heart and help my feet along the stony track.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...