Saturday, September 15, 2012

Cinnamon Sugar Bread

I usually take a break from bread baking during the heat of the summer.  Having run out of store bought bread, this morning I became industrious and baked some muffins for our breakfast. I love the smell of something delish baking in the oven, don't you??

Later in the morning, industriousness hit me again. This time I ground some flour and made some bread. Enough nutrition. I needed something comforting. Bread can be comfort food, you know. So, I looked around and found this sweet delishousness on one of one my Pinterest boards.

I'm all for eating healthy and I do most of the time. Once in a while. Just once in  a while some nice sweet cinnamon bread is just-the-thing. You've just gotta try this!!


Click on the picture or go to the blog below the picture for a full Pinteresting recipe including step-by-step pictures.


Ingredients
1/3 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup white sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 cup milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.

In Christ Alone,
~Judith~

5 comments:

  1. Gonna make this with my little girl today! I have all the ingredients on hand, that's what I like! Thanks for posting, looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was gone within six hours!! It is supposed to set overnight!! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful, Judith. I can almost smell it : )
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cinnamon and bread...so I bet this would be delicious!!I could eat this for breakfast!!
    Laurie @ Pride in Photos

    ReplyDelete

If you have gone a little way ahead, O friend, call back --
Twill cheer my heart and help my feet along the stony track.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...