Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Forgiveness|Pomodoros|Wholehearted Home Wednesday Linkup & Faves


I'd like to invite you to click the pic of the two posts below to see what I have shared this week here at WholeHearted Home. Tomorrow I will be sharing "Do You Ignore the Alarms of Life?", so stop back to see what that is all about!!

Welcome to all those who have recently visited my blog for the first time!! 

We got the edges of a snow storm this past week with temps dropping into the single digits. Meanwhile, people in the South boast of flowers blooming!!

I pray that you will be blessed by these posts (I hope you read them) and slow down enough to soak in the fellowship you will find here through Jesus Christ.


Forgiveness is a Weapon of Warfare




Doing a Pomodoro



WholeHearted Faves

Donna over at Holimess shared her touching story of adoption:
Sons and Daughters




Amy over at Wasteland to Graceland shared:




Naomi over at What Joy Is Mine shared:
20 Ways to Romance Your Marriage




WholeHearted Home Wednesday

Linkup #28



Time has flown by and it's time to share again!!

I love reading the posts you link, so hurry, hurry, hurry and linkup.


Please keep your posts family-friendly on topics such as the suggestions below. 

Please be courteous and link back to WholeHearted Home  

Mothering
Marriage is for Keeps
Homemaking
Homeschooling
From Your Kitchen
Organizing your Home
Gardening
Mom's Sharing Jesus
And any way you have
WholeHeartedly served Christ in your Home!!
  1. Keep each post honoring to God.
  2. Remember the purpose is for community; and women love conversation!! So, please visit at least one blogger who posted on my Linky Party :-)
  3. Be sure to link back to WholeHearted Home. Some of you have forgotten :-)
  4. This Linky Party is open until Saturdays at 11:59pm
  5. Thank you from the bottom of my heart as each of your posts are always such a blessing to me and other ladies. Happy linking! 
Thanks for dropping by!!!
Comments make my day!!


In Christ,

Judith

I'd LOVE you to leave a comment!!

Since I live out 'in-the-sticks'... friends, like you are a long ways away!!
Sooo, I'd love you to follow me on: 

Don't forget to linkup your favorite posts:




13 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting today, my friend! And thanks for sharing some great links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Nan! I could feature every single one of your posts so I hope anyone reading this hops over to your blog. You are a combination of seriousness and laughter!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for featuring our adoption story! You have been a blessing to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. Adoption is near to my heart. I hope that the Lord strengthens you daily and over the coming years as the Lord tarries.

      Delete
  3. Good morning, Judith! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    I'm hosting my Homemaking Linkup Weekend and would love to have you join, if you'd like!

    Have a great day!
    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judith. I hope you are enjoying the grand babies. Thank you for hosting my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might be able to see them tomorrow. They are still in NICU and doing very well. Thank you for remembering.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting!! I have been blessed by some of the posts I have visited this morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So was I blessed. Actually, it is difficult to choose because most all of the posts are such a blessing.

      Delete
  6. Judith, sweet friend...you bless me. I just popped over to link up and there I find you've featured a post of mine. Warm snugglies in my heart right now. Thank you. I hope it is an encouragement to others as the Lord has shown me to romance my own marriage. And thank you for the link up as well. Have a blessed week friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to email those I feature as a courtesy...but alas it was almost 1am and I get up as close to 5am as possible (I sleep on the weekends, hee, hee) I am also hoping that your post is an encouragement to others. I was so worth sharing. You have a wonderfully blessed week also!!

      Delete
  7. It has been COLD in Arizona... missing our wood stove in Montana! :-) Only thing missing: snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow I don't think of Arizona as being cold. Is this normal or maybe I just don't know much about Arizona except what it is like when my husband has been there for his job. HOT!!

      Delete

If you have gone a little way ahead, O friend, call back --
Twill cheer my heart and help my feet along the stony track.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...