I'd like to invite you to click the pic of the two posts below to see what I have shared this week here at WholeHearted Home. Tomorrow I will be sharing "Do You Ignore the Alarms of Life?", so stop back to see what that is all about!!
Welcome to all those who have recently visited my blog for the first time!!
We got the edges of a snow storm this past week with temps dropping into the single digits. Meanwhile, people in the South boast of flowers blooming!!
I pray that you will be blessed by these posts (I hope you read them) and slow down enough to soak in the fellowship you will find here through Jesus Christ.
Doing a Pomodoro
Donna over at Holimess shared her touching story of adoption:
Sons and Daughters
Naomi over at What Joy Is Mine shared:
20 Ways to Romance Your Marriage
WholeHearted Home Wednesday
Time has flown by and it's time to share again!!
I love reading the posts you link, so hurry, hurry, hurry and linkup.
Please keep your posts family-friendly on topics such as the suggestions below.
Please be courteous and link back to WholeHearted Home
Marriage is for Keeps
From Your Kitchen
Organizing your Home
Mom's Sharing Jesus
And any way you have
WholeHeartedly served Christ in your Home!!
- Keep each post honoring to God.
- Remember the purpose is for community; and women love conversation!! So, please visit at least one blogger who posted on my Linky Party :-)
- Be sure to link back to WholeHearted Home. Some of you have forgotten :-)
- This Linky Party is open until Saturdays at 11:59pm
- Thank you from the bottom of my heart as each of your posts are always such a blessing to me and other ladies. Happy linking!
Thanks for dropping by!!!
Comments make my day!!