Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the ladies who have followed my blog. Some of you are new around here and I am so glad that you came!! Each of you are so special.
I like to read down through all the posts that my dear bloggie friends have blessed me with each week. I am so thankful for you!!
I am sorry that there are no favorites this week. I like to read down through every post...and I will...but this has been an interesting week with two baby granddaughters being born!! I have been to see them (and my daughter) four times. That isn't easy as the hospital is an hour away!!
Needless to say, I am bleary eyed.
I am working on my blog, so please have patience with me. There is soo much I haven't learned yet about blogging!!
If you haven't 'liked' me over on my Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, please do!! I usually try to visit back as much as possible.
Tell your friends about my Linky Party and share the fun and exposure to other bloggers.
Have a wonderful day and God bless you!!
WholeHearted Home Wednesday
Time has flown by and it's time to share again!!
I love reading the posts you link, so hurry, hurry, hurry and linkup.
Please keep your posts family-friendly on topics such as the suggestions below.
Marriage is for Keeps
From Your Kitchen
Organizing your Home
Mom's Sharing Jesus
And any way you have
WholeHeartedly served Christ in your Home!!
- Keep each post honoring to God.
- Remember the purpose is for community; and women love conversation!! So, please visit at least one blogger who posted on my Linky Party :-)
- Be sure to link back to WholeHearted Home. Some of you have forgotten :-)
- This Linky Party is open until Saturdays at 11:59pm
- Thank you from the bottom of my heart as each of your posts are always such a blessing to me and other ladies. Happy linking!
Thanks for dropping by!!!Comments make my day!!