I started blogging about a year-and-a-half-ago and have found it to be the most encouraging outlet in my life. Somehow, when you give to others through writing your thoughts down on a screen, there is such a blessing in the sharing.
I want you ladies to know that I started with two 'followers'. Two of my children who had encouraged me to blog.
There may not be more than a handful of sweet readers as often we are drawn to another blog and another more successful and greater than the last. A blog where things are shared 'just right' and with unique wording.
What I want you ladies who faithfully read my blog to know, is that I want to glorify God through blogging. I want to blog for Christ and secondarily for you.
This prayer from 'A Holy Experience' is my prayer also:
A Blogger’s Prayer
I'd LOVE you to leave a comment!!
Since I live out 'in-the-sticks'... friends, like you are a long ways away!!
Sooo, I'd love you to follow me on:
Don't forget to linkup your favorite posts:
WholeHearted Home Wednesdays
Time has flown by and it's time to share again!!
I love reading the posts you link, so hurry, hurry, hurry and linkup.
Please keep your posts family-friendly on topics such as the suggestions below.
Marriage is for Keeps
From Your Kitchen
Organizing your Home
Mom's Sharing Jesus
And any way you have
WholeHeartedly served Christ in your Home!!
- Keep each post honoring to God.
- Remember the purpose is for community; and women love conversation!! So, please visit at least one blogger who posted on my Linky Party :-)
- Be sure to link back to WholeHearted Home.
- This Linky Party is open until Saturdays at 11:59pm
- Thank you from the bottom of my heart as each of your posts are always such a blessing to me and other ladies. Happy linking!
Thanks for dropping by!!!Comments make my day!!