|Photo Credit: Haven of Rest|
Thank you, thank you, to all who linked with my first Wholehearted-Home Wednesday. I enjoyed reading each post and I am featuring two (not that you can't easily read the others <wink> since there are only six (including my test one.)
Wendy over at Encourage One Another shared how to clothe ourselves with praise and worship when we are oppressed or down. She had all my favorite Bible verses for these times all in one place where they can easily be found!! I hope you take the time to click on the link above or the picture of Jesus below. This will definitely encourage you!! Thank you Wendy for linking up!!
This post was so worth reposting just in case someone had missed reading it.
It is a 'must read!!'
Now it is time for
WholeHearted-Home Wednesdays Link-Up Party!!
Share with others out in our bloggie-niche as many posts as you want on:
From Your Kitchen
Organizing your Home
and any way you have
WholeHeartedly served Christ in your Home
- Post as many posts as you'd like
- Keep each post honoring to God
- I'd love you to link back to Haven of Rest but it is not required
- You may use a 'word' link or my button along the side for Haven of Rest...at least until I make a link-button. All things in good time :-)
- Happy posting!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart as each of your posts are always such an encouragement to me and others.
In Christ Alone,
Sometimes I Link Up: